The 3 week diet BY BRIAN FLATT
3 WEEK DIET REVIEW
Having a body image you’re happy with whatever size or shape you are will ooze confidence out of you and definitely help towards having good mental health, I have lost 13 kilos recently because I wasn’t happy at all with the shape I was in, I moaned about how fat I was binged out on food …( why do I do that arrgghhh) but decided enough was enough.
First thoughts on a diet when it’s mentioned? I’ll tell you mine and that was great can’t wait to be a part of the cast of Watership down for 2 months tucking into lettuce leafs and or perhaps some dust, the initial thought of going on a diet feels most people for the best part with dread, I’m no different. But if you want changes to happen you have to make sacrifices plain and simple. It’s never easy to make a change but things that are worth having never normally come easy remember that!.
WHY WE FAIL AT DIETS
The whole thought process that goes into I need to start a diet is what hinders most, you have to actually in the words of Nike “Just do it”, don’t wait around for Monday to come start now start today, start making yourself feel better, tell those feelings of, but I can’t this week I’ve got a dinner date or I can’t this week Emily from the office is celebrating having her braces being removed, or I can’t start today I have to celebrate the fact I made it to Wednesday to do one, and get it done, one of my worst excuses was I can’t start a diet because in 2 weeks I’m gonna be travelling up north and I always get a burger king for the journey come on are you kidding me.
Ultimately overall good health and being fit is a lifestyle change, it’s a long process of determination but mainly being persistent, we can achieve anything if we’re willing to put in the time and never give up. For me I want to start seeing results quickly, it took me 3 months to lose 13 kilos, but I messed up in the middle for around 3 weeks, I went to Emily’s brace removal party it was wild haha!. No I went in hard on my first month I took up a programme it was a tough programme really tough maybe too tough but I completed it and lost a lot of weight, unfortunately, though shortly after I finished I done what most people do and was all like yeah I’m so proud of myself I’m gonna “treat” myself to eating like a family of 4 again and that continued for a few weeks. (idiot)
WHY I PICKED THE 3 WEEK DIET
So I searched around for another programme after there are so many out there and I came across the 3 week diet I thought to myself it’s just another one of those fad diets, it’ll never work is it a scam, id seen a couple of scam reviews and thought to myself I don’t think this is the one for me, however I looked a little deeper and thought let’s be realistic here if you actually stick to a diet your gonna lose weight aren’t you so as it wasn’t expensive and had a money back guarantee I gave it a go.
The great thing about the 3 week diet is that it was packed full of information not just on the diet itself but how and why your body is becoming such a fat burning furnace It works on the concept of intermittent fasting. However my giddy gosh did I lose weight I honestly was Astounded, so I repeated it… 20lbs in total I lost, If it ain’t broke don’t try and fix it.
Compared to other diets this is minimal all you need is to get yourself a set of dumbells which you can get HERE choose the 5kg ones but that will be your preference, it also said to purchase a workout bench which is great if you feel that you are on that quest for health and fitness and will use them again then I would recommend getting one, I obviously would urge you to do this but for this specific diet it is not needed.
SO ARE YOU READY TO SEE MY RESULTS
- It’s just 21 days that’s all it takes to see results. Sure you’ll be hungry but 3 weeks go by fast and if you stick to the program you’ll be glad you did it. I’ve tried to follow 90-day weight loss programs in the past and I ended up quitting after about a month because that was just too long to be tired and hungry but the 3 Week Diet is short so you can definitely complete it and get results.
- No fancy gym membership needed I love that you can do everything in the privacy of your own home. You don’t need to go to a gym or eat hard to find foods. You really don’t need a lot of space for the workouts either.
- Money back guarantees It has a 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee if you don’t like it or if it doesn’t work for you, get your money back with anything you purchase its good to know
- Step by step guide I like that it gives you an exact system to follow, So many diet books just tell you what to eat and so many workout programs just tell you how to exercise but the 3 Week Diet puts all of the pieces together so It works
- Can work around a busy schedule I like that the program doesn’t take over your life like some other programs. The workouts don’t take too long to do 20-30 minutes max and the diet is easy to follow. You can carry on with what you do normally and the 3 Week Diet just fits into it. Even if you work full-time worker like me you can still get it done.
- It works So the only thing that matters is will you lose weight? ABSOLUTELY check my pictures out I genuinely believe that anyone can do this, hey there’s never any harm in trying, what have you got to lose oh that’s right weight!
- It’s not expensive So many diets out there are way too expensive maybe not for the actual diet itself in some cases but for all the equipment fitness or kitchen really add up
- It’s a diet Lets face it no one likes the word Diet let alone the fact of going on one but if you do the crime you have to do the time
- There were no videos to go from (plenty of pics though) So the first thing that springs to mind is that there are no videos for the program. This is fine but it would be nice to have some videos of the exercises in the workouts. But to be honest this really isn’t hat much of a problem.
- Hunger If you take the program seriously then this won’t be a problem. But if you’re not careful you may find that you get hungry and low on energy and if you’re not taking the program seriously you may want to quit. It’s better to be a bit hungry for a few weeks and lose lots of weight than give in to your urges and quit.
Here are a couple more motivational pictures
If you’re reading this and have no qualms at all about starting a diet then that’s great thanks for reading anyway, but if your like me and want to get a kick-start to shift some of that weight then give the 3 week diet a go, the proof is in the pudding (that you can have after 3 weeks).
I know personally how unhappy I was when I was bigger, I didn’t want to keep waking up every morning feeling lethargic, demotivated, depressed that’s no way to live a life is it, to achieve most things in life you just need to get up and get it done, time is precious why waste it, that may sound a little dramatic but would you rather wake up with a spring in your step or a chip in your shoe ha! your choice.
“you can be your saviour or your worst enemy”
Heres a video from there website take a peek.
The 3 week Diet Consists of 4 phases
- Phase 1 Is the hardest, it is the beginning so always will be but I found that I lost the most weight after these 7 days, but don’t skip the other 3 we want to see big weight loss results don’t we.
- Phase 2 Only lasts 1-day that’s right 1 day I found this to be a lot easier than I initially thought.
- Phase 3 lasts 2 days, yep 2 days when I came to this part I wanted to skip it, it’s not what I’m normally used to when I diet, but seriously when you buy this don’t skip it, IT REALLY WORKS
- Phase 4 lasts from day 12-21 and in this section, Brian teaches you a powerful way to continue losing weight for the last 9 days, In Phase 4 you will become a fat burning furnace, Brian also shows you how you can continue to do this too after your 3 weeks is over
So is the 3 week diet a scam
In my view and in short a big fat NO, Hey look you can keep looking over the internet for a diet that works research endlessly about other diets, just simply type diet into the search bar in google and you will have hundreds of thousands of diets to choose from and they will all have good and bad reviews but ultimately as I said if you stick to a diet it will work, but I dare say that you will never find a diet as short and as effective as this one. I think people that say its a scam haven’t stuck with it or maybe haven’t even done it who knows, but if you want results and want them quick the 3 week diet is the way to go.
…..so to sum up drum roll, please.
MY 3 WEEK DIET PLAN REVIEW
The results I feel aren’t just all about appearance, it’s the way it makes you feel it’s about being healthy and feeling fit here is what change in me since starting
- I feel so much more confident in myself
- I feel happier
- my skin is clearer
- I’m more outgoing
- I’m more social
- I have so much more energy
- I want and believe I can do more things
- I’m less irritable
- I can wear my nice clothes again
- I smile a lot more
Its very easy to continue on the same path and feel bogged down with work feel you never have any time to get things done or make a change, listen how many birthday parties, social gatherings, have you turned down going too because you don’t feel comfortable about yourself, or gone and got absolutely wrecked so then you wouldn’t worry about the way you look. I remember going on holiday once with a friend and I refused to swim in the sea, well I say refused I made excuses for not going in ‘sorry Emma that time of the month again, I better not just in case’, I used the same excuse on a family holiday and once everyone had left what did I grab that’s right my luxury go to item a packet of crisps.
Liking/loving yourself comes from within and anyone of any shape size height will always find something that they are not happy about, but surely we deserve to be happier so we need to do something about what we think is making us unhappy and take action.
This diet is perfect for losing some of that excess weight for a holiday, wedding, or to kickstart a change to a healthier lifestyle.If you and a friend or partner perhaps want to make that change I’m sure it would be a great to share the results with someone else like I am with you, what have you got to lose… (yep that’s right just weight )
PS. THANKS FOR READING YOU CAN DO IT!!